The Database Coordinator, Membership will work with the Development Team and report to the Director of Development. This position will play a key role in the processing and maintaining accurate membership data in the Raiser’s Edge database, supporting membership processes and procedures, and additional support to Development/Database team. The position is located on-site in Los Angeles, CA.
- Enter membership application and renewal information, including processing of membership fees, in Raiser’s Edge;
- Creates new member logins and assists with password resets, as needed;
- Assists with High Holy Days data entry, ticketing, and event-day tasks, as assigned;
- Processes new memberships into NetCommunity, including Virtual Memberships;
- Collaborate with Finance department to ensure Membership financial data from ACH, FACTs, & SMART are accurately entered into Raiser’s Edge;
- Updates member records whenever “lifecycle” events (birth, death, marriage, divorce) happen.
- Produces monthly Memorial (“Yartzeit”) report and data;
- Work with the Database Manager and Database Assistant to maintain the accuracy of constituent records in our Raiser’s Edge database during gift entry process; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience working with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge and NetCommunity;
- Technologically savvy;
- Familiar with fundraising principles and best practices for CRM data management;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle complex tasks;
- Customer-service skills
- Trustworthiness in maintaining confidentiality of our constituents and related information
Schedule & Compensation:
- range of $20-22/hour, based on experience
- Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Fridays, 8:30 AM-3:00 PM with lunch and breaks (currently one WFH day/week). May need to work outside usual hours, but the schedule will be adjusted or paid over-time.
- Benefits including health insurance, sick and vacation days, etc.
COVID Policies (as of Jan 1, 2022):
When working on-site, all Sinai Temple employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and are required to wear a mask, per County of Los Angeles mandate.
Sinai Temple is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reasonable Accommodations will be evaluated on an as-needed basis.
To apply, email Mike Amerikaner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 1906, Sinai Temple was established as the first Conservative congregation in Southern California. The current campus at Wilshire and Beverly Glen Boulevards was established in 1956. A building expansion, completed in 1998, resulted in a vastly improved school building which houses our Sinai Akiba Academy Day School and Douglas Family Early Childhood Center. Throughout the twentieth century and into this new millennium, Sinai Temple continues to flourish as a leader of modern Conservative Jewish life and thought. We are a congregation of spiritual seekers, loving tradition, embracing modernity, animated by the Jewish mission of improving the world.