Sisterhood is a diverse group of Jewish women of varying ages who gather to observe and promote Jewish values and traditions, enjoying warmth and friendship in the process. While enriching our lives through our many activities, we support Sinai Temple, Conservative Judaism and the greater Jewish community through our social action programs and fundraising efforts. We hope you will join us, for we value the energy and dynamism our new members bring.
March of the Living Gala & Mission
Sisterhood will be hosting a memorable evening on October 29th honoring Rabbi Nicole Guzik and Sinai Temple’s Holocaust survivors while funding March of the Living missions for our young professional community. The March of the Living is a 2-mile walk that takes place on Yom Hashoah from Aushwitz to Birkenau as a silent tribute to all victims of the Holocaust.
- Personal growth, leadership experience and fulfillment through classes, programs, board positions and community service.
- Monthly programs, ranging from musical to educational to museum trips.
- A semi-annual retreat at Camp Ramah, under the spiritual leadership of Rabbi Nicole Guzik.
- A yearly Shabbaton at which our members and their daughters lead our congregation in Shabbat services.
- Monthly Rosh Hodesh gatherings at members’ homes offering delicious meals and interesting programs in an intimate setting.
- Opportunity for community service through Project Outreach and Project Caring.
Sisterhood supports Israel and many local Jewish organizations including:
- Sinai Akiba and the Religious School
- Camp Ramah and Ramah’s Tikvah program for special needs children.
- Torah Fund, which helps educate Rabbis and Cantors in the Conservative Movement.
There is something for everyone at Sisterhood. Join us and be fulfilled in many different ways!
For more information please contact: Sisterhood at (310) 481-3308 or email@example.com.
Stay up to date on the latest Sisterhood news! Take a moment to peruse the latest Sisterhood Review.